Veterans & First Responders Program
For defence force personnel and first responders, the transition from the work environment to life back home with family and friends can be overwhelming and unsettling.
The stress of coming to terms with their experiences while trying to re-adjust to a slower-paced life often leads to drug and alcohol abuse. Substance abuse may provide temporary feelings of pain relief and calm; however, the long-term effects can be devastating.
For recovery to begin from trauma, defense force personnel and first responders need a safe and understanding environment that offers a comprehensive and holistic treatment program, aimed at treating the mind, body and spirit.
Season Bali can provide advocacy and research the funding options available via government departments and other organizations for defense force personnel and first responders from different jurisdictions around the world.
For example the Department of Veterans Affairs provides former Australian Army members with treatment options for mental health and substance use disorders if you are a Gold or White DVA Health Cardholder. Thankfully Seasons Bali is now a DVA approved treatment provider which may make you eligible for a 90-day program with us, at no cost. This also may be achieved for other jurisdictions for you.
Seasons Bali Treatment Plan
- Pre-Admission Assessment
- Psychiatrists Assessment
- Counselling x 2 sessions
- Personal carer to coordinate pre-admission
- Transport and escort to appointments
Residential Primary Care Program: 90 Days
- Acute Detox Withdrawal Program
- Private Standard Room
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Medical Assessment
- Therapeutic Progress Program
- Individual Counselling/Therapy Sessions
- Yoga Sessions
- Transport Requirements
- Meals – Dietary and Nutritional Requirements
- Physical Fitness Sessions
- Medical Supervision – Nursing and Clinical Staff
Trauma Recovery Package: 90 Days
- Psychiatrists Report
- 2 Psychiatrists Review Consultations per month
- Medication – Prescribed Psychiatric Pharmaceuticals
- Gym Membership and PT
- 10 additional one on one sessions per month
- Specialised DBT therapist
- Transport and escort to external appointments
Seasons Bali can offer the environment you need to heal and recover from your trauma and addiction. Please reach out to speak with one of our lovely team members. All our conversations remain confidential, and the anonymity of our clients remains our number one priority.